*Seminar on ‘Skill India Solutions to Challenges’*
AIILSG and Mumbai Management Academy and Research, organized a one day seminar on‘Skill India Solutions to Challenges’ in association with the Gujarat State Fertilizer Co. (GSFC) on 30th November, 2015 at the Mayor’s Hall in Mumbai. Two new job oriented courses, the FM Radio Pragramming and RJ course and the BOP operations course were launched in Mumbai. The Institute is planning to conduct several such short term vocational courses all over Maharashtra and Gujarat. The Seminar had the following topics by the experts in the field.
1. Effective communication skill, by Mr. Utpal Dey, Country Head-HR, Lindstrom Services India Pvt. Ltd.
2. Nurturing the graduates on industry readiness by Arun Shenoy, V.P. Lobo Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
3. Developing Interpersonal Skill by Ms. Kavita Joshi, Corporate Trainer.
4. Career in Banking, Capital Markets and Financial Services by Mrs. Anjali Mullatti, C.E.O. & M.D., Finitiatives Learning India Pvt. Ltd.
5. Overcoming the fear of failure and rejection by Mr. P.Rajshekhar Menon.
6. Audio presentation on Communication and Motivation.