Established in the Year 1996
All India institute of Local Self Government, Thiruvanantapuram Centre is established in the year 1996 at Corporation Building, Karuppatikada Market, Chali, Thiruvananthapuram. In December 2005 the Institute shifted from the Corporation building, Chali to 2nd and 3rd floors of ’Sopanam’ Complex, Corporation Building, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram and functioning as Regional Centre.
The centre has excellent infrastructure including 3 classrooms with the capacity of 150 each, laboratory, library, conference hall, Auditorium, etc.
AIILSG, Thiruvananthapuram Centre acted as a nodal agency for the activation of Twin city program between the Corporation of Thiruvananthapuram and Newham Council, London. Centre is associated with Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA), University of Kerala, and Yaswanthrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) conducting by AIILSG.
Regular Training Course
|Sr. No.||Name of the course||Duration|
|1||Diploma in Health Inspector Course||2 years|
|2||B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology (YCMOU)||3 ½ year|
|3||BA Psychology (IGNOU)|
|4||BSW Social Work (IGNOU)|
|5||MA Psychology (IGNOU)|
|6||MSW Social Work (IGNOU)|
|7||Bachelor of Business Administration (Retailing) (IGNOU)|
Online Assessment Testing & Training Programme
• CAT certified online testing Centre
• State-of-the-art AC computer Lab with many systems and LAN interconnectivity along with all requisite infra support facilities are readily in place.
• IT qualified and experienced staff are handling the online operations.
• Successfully conducted Online Testing Assessment Programmes for major clients including CAT.
• Ready to customize the online testing programme as per the requirements of the clients, with prior intimation.
For more information, please contact: Mr.Adarsh – email@example.com
Address & Contact Details:
Head of the Centre:
’Sopanam’ Complex, 2nd & 3rd floor, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 005
Dr. S. Gopinathan